Did you know that in addition to producing and directing, I also speak about women, media, and consent at online and in-person events?
I have appeared in Variety, The Associated Press, The New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post, Forbes, NBC, and ABC.
My speaking engagements include:
- Consent + Intimacy on Film Sets. OMPA – Apr 2023
- Put Your Best Face Forward. Astroprenuers – Nov 2022
- Power + Collaboration in Marketing. WEiC Leadership Summit – Jul 2021
- Womxn in Leadership. WWC Conference – May 2021
- “Mary Janes: The Women of Weed”, Virtual Red Carpet Event – Apr 2021
- Digital Hollywood. Los Angeles, CA – Oct 2018
- Artemis Film Festival. Los Angeles, CA – Apr 2018
- Port Townsend Women + Film Festival. Port Townsend, WA – Apr 2018
- #MeToo Literary Salon. Denver, CO – Jan 2018
- 40th Mill Valley Film Festival. San Rafael, CA – Oct 2017
- Colorado Creative Industries. Breckenridge, CO – May 2017
- Denver Startup Week. Denver, CO – Sep 2016
- United Nations. Geneva, Switzerland – Dec 2012
- Chiang Mai Documentary Arts. Chiang Mai, Thailand – Dec 2012
- Naples International Film Festival. Naples, FL – Nov 2012
- 35th International Wildlife Film Festival. Missoula, MT – May 2012
Additionally, as a documentary filmmaker, I bring decades of experience interviewing subjects, which makes me a savvy moderator for panels and fireside chats. Plus, I make a great podcast guest.
If you’re looking to include new perspectives in your upcoming conference, symposium, panel event, workshop, retreat, film festival, or podcast, reach out! Contact Me Today.